This fabulous new infographic is by Adam Frost and Paulo Estriga for the Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/picture/2013/sep/13/eating-insects-infographic-flies-entomophagy#zoomed-picture
- I wrote a book!
- My Chilean Rose-Haired Tarantula and Tailless Whip-scorpion Molted in the Same Week!
- Say hello to my leetle friend
- My book is available for pre-order!
- My Facebook Page Gets All The Attention
- Guest Post: Oatmealworm Cookies
- Death – By Eating Too Many False Death’s Head Roaches? The Truth About This Species
- Whip Scorpion, Master Hunter
- Girl Meets BOOK!
- Baby Got Bugs — Bug rap video!
- Don Bugito
- Earthworm/Snail Ranch Telluris-Medin
- Green is Sexy.org
- Hotlix: The Original Candy That Bugs
- Ken The Bug Guy Bug Shop
- Native American Edible Insects Page
- Our Future Food? by Nina Munteanu
- San Diego Wax Worms
- Small Stock – Your Source for Sustainable Nutrition
- Thailand Unique Imported Edible Insects
- The Bug Chef David George Gordon
- The Bug Chicks
- The Food Insects Newsletter
- The Insect News Network
- Treehugger Radio
- World Entomophagy
I have been an exterminator in brooklyn close to 30 years and never have i ever ate an insect. Even on the most hungry daysh while performing treatments. It has actually never crossed my mind. Maybe if i see a beetle, and i get hungry..hmm 🙂
I’ve hunted, but failed miserably. Can these be ordered as posters?
Pingback: Monster machines, serial killers and bugs | quakerattled
I hate to tell you this but that’s a millipede, not a caterpillar.
You’re welcome to tell me that. Ha, you’re right – though it looks like a centipede to me. It’s not my graphic, but it’s a good point.