Recently, I was interviewed by the illustrious Evan Kleiman on her show Good Food. I got to talk about lots of interesting ecological and cultural aspects of entomophagy, as well as share two new recipes: Critter Fritters and Wasabi-Glazed Waxworms. Here’s the link to the podcast — I’m about 30 minutes in: http://www.kcrw.com/media-player/mediaPlayer2.html?type=audio&id=gf101002critter_fritters_kug
- I wrote a book!
- My Chilean Rose-Haired Tarantula and Tailless Whip-scorpion Molted in the Same Week!
- Say hello to my leetle friend
- My book is available for pre-order!
- My Facebook Page Gets All The Attention
- Guest Post: Oatmealworm Cookies
- Death – By Eating Too Many False Death’s Head Roaches? The Truth About This Species
- Whip Scorpion, Master Hunter
- Girl Meets BOOK!
- Baby Got Bugs — Bug rap video!
- Don Bugito
- Earthworm/Snail Ranch Telluris-Medin
- Green is Sexy.org
- Hotlix: The Original Candy That Bugs
- Ken The Bug Guy Bug Shop
- Native American Edible Insects Page
- Our Future Food? by Nina Munteanu
- San Diego Wax Worms
- Small Stock – Your Source for Sustainable Nutrition
- Thailand Unique Imported Edible Insects
- The Bug Chef David George Gordon
- The Bug Chicks
- The Food Insects Newsletter
- The Insect News Network
- Treehugger Radio
- World Entomophagy